Trainline Business Statement Account
If your business regularly uses rail travel in the UK, you can benefit from booking travel through Trainline for Business. If you have a Trainline Business Account, you can save 33% on average* by booking Advance train tickets. It’s simple to register for the Trainline Business Account and equally easy to add a Statement Account to that service.
* Average savings made by Trainline for Business customers using self-managed accounts on Advance fares vs. the cheapest non-Advance fares. Selected routes only. Subject to availability.
The benefits of a Trainline Business Statement Account are straightforward.
You pay nothing for the account, but get up to 56 days interest free on all transactions, putting cash flow back into your business.
You get a detailed statement including the booking information, traveller name and route, to help you quickly and easily monitor your travel usage and set and monitor travel policies. The combined statement that includes both transaction and booking information can be downloaded and flowed into your finance systems, without the need for separate expense claims and keying those claims.
- No annual fee for account
- Up to 56 days interest free credit on all your Trainline bookings
- Save money by making Trainline the easiest way for staff to book rail travel
- Increased cash flow
- All your booking and expense information in one place
- The ability to control expenditure and policy adherence on rail travel
- Simplified data capture and analysis to help you drive expense efficiency
- The Trainline Business Statement Account makes booking simple
- No need to fund expenses with their own money before reclaiming costs
- Expense claims can be handled centrally, with no VAT to claim on rail travel, staff don’t have to complete and submit expenses
- An online view of all transactions
What Does it Cost ?
The Trainline Business Statement Account has no set up fee, no annual fee and no minimum spend.
Your Trainline Business Statement Account provides the extra information you need for expense reconciliation. You can even include 2 unique reference fields with each booking.
You can choose your administrator and set up as many users of the service as you want.
When a user books their travel they simply choose to pay ‘by account’ rather than completing payment details and the business receives an electronic statement each month.
Simply pay the bill and enjoy the benefits. Save money on rail travel through Trainline. Plus, easier administration, extended credit and no interest or account fees for the Statement Account delivered by Diners Club.
You can apply online or, if you have further questions, contact us or request a call-backApply Now